Wednesday 30 January 2013

Pilot FriXion - Modern Erasable Pens

The Pilot FriXion is my new favorite pen. I got it free in my Cosmo 2012 VoxBox from Influenster. These pens are the new modern day erasable pen as once the ink has dried you use the rubber tip on the back of the pen and you can erase any mistakes or can change what you wrote without any hassle.

If you remember the blue erasable pens that frequently were used in school as they allowed the user to erase what they wrote but left behind a terrible blue smudge that you could tell that there was something written and changed. The blue pens were also terrible at writing smoothly and had that strange smell that the ink had. These pens are nothing like those old pens. The gel ink writes smoothly without any additional effort. The ink doesn't have a smell with it. The ink doesn't dry out with leaving the cap off it like some other gel pens. 

I am totally hooked on these pens and they really make a difference with how I think about using pens. These pens are great to keep around. I love being able to edit lists I have made by just erasing what I have written and writing something new on the list. I am not one that will just go out and buy pens since so many doctors or dentist office use them to try to make sure their clients have something with the name of the office and the phone number on it and I have so many of these from over the years. These are pens that once I run out of ink I will replace with more Pilot FriXion pens. You can check the rest of the Pilot products out on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment