Thursday 24 January 2013

New blog just about free stuff I have recieved

More Money for Coffee is just a silly way to talk about my love of coffee and how I am getting to try out these items for free or cheaper then usually priced at. I love looking for and getting free stuff or getting a good deal on a wide variety of items. I have been on the hunt for good deals and freebies for over 10 years now.

I love getting to try new things out for free and since I needed to start a new blog after the server I was using for my old blog went down, I decided it was time to make a blog just about the free stuff that I have gotten to try out. Thanks to several different sites that I am a member of giving me the chance to try these items out.

This is my opinions, thoughts and possible recommendations on the various products that I have been given a chance to try out and enjoy. I will also have images of the products as well. I love getting to try out various products and see what they are all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment