Sunday 24 February 2013

Special Edition Red Bull Blue

I was given a free Blueberry flavored Red Bull to try by the Red Bull car and the girls/guys that hand it out. I was really surprised by the taste. I typically do not like the regular Red Bull as the after taste that it has really bothers me. This did not taste like a regular Red Bull. It was really tasty and it didn't matter that it was close to 1 am. I love getting to try anything for free and this was no exception. While I am in Melbourne, I see or get very few things for free to try them out. Melbourne White Night was this past Saturday night and several of the Red Bull cars made an appearance on Flinders St. It was the best time for giving away free cans of Red Bull as Melbourne was doing an all night event. The city had various activities (art and music) going on from 7 pm to 7 am. They were giving out the Red Bull Special Editions. The other flavors are Red(Cranberry) and Silver(Lime). I have not tried these yet but if they are like the Blue one I would be impressed by how the flavor tastes and how it doesn't taste like Red Bull and has the same caffeine and sugar that are in a regular Red Bull. If I get a chance to need caffeine that is not a coffee any time soon I might look for these in a 7-11 to try out the other flavors that they offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment