Friday 25 January 2013

Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape

I love Ghirardelli Chocolate to begin with so getting a free bar of it was awesome. I got it free in my Cosmo 2012 VoxBox from Influenster. I couldn't keep this amazing bar of chocolate to myself since I had the chance to try out. I shared it with my Mom, Sister and Dad since they were all around.


This bar of Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape uses the balance of sweet and salty in a new way for chocolate. The sea salt and almonds work wonderfully together bringing together a greater depth in flavor. The sweet rich milk chocolate is the standard in any Ghirardelli bar of chocolate and has the typical and expected smooth taste to it. I really enjoyed the crunch of the almonds in every bite. It was a nice change over most chocolate bars where the almond is not as crushed up.  It was a very nice combination of flavors.

The only issue I have found so far was trying to purchase this in stores around my area as they did not have this with the other Ghirardelli chocolates. Overall this is a fantastic addition to Ghirardelli chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment