Monday 30 December 2013

Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles

In my 2013 Rose Vox Box from Influenster, I got a sample of my favorite truffles, Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles. These truffles are absolutely sinful. I really enjoy all good chocolate and Lindt is one of the brands that I have come to know and love. Over the years, I have received various chocolates as a gifts for different things but this is one brand that I find comfort in when I receive it. Lindt Chocolate is a high quality chocolate that melts in ones mouth. The texture is smooth and luscious. This is standards that I expect when I am eating a Lindt truffle.

The Milk Chocolate truffles are a very sweet milk chocolate with a very milky center that reminds me of the consistency
 of Nutella or a chocolate spread. This was a very nice smooth texture and really complemented the chocolate shell of the truffle.

I really enjoyed how cute the little bag that contained one truffle and the coupon to save on purchasing additional truffles was. This was something I have not seen before and I would love to find these small bags as they would be cute favors for a party or even a little gift to those that you may want to give as a small token to. I would love to find a small bag that contains around three truffles to as I would give it as a stocking stuffer or to someone that I am giving a gift card to.

I also received a coupon to purchase additional Lindt Truffles. I did not take advantage of this as I received several bags of Lindt Truffles during the holidays. This was a nice little treat to sample from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment