Thursday 9 January 2014

Review of 2013

Throughout 2013, I have received some great products to try out and have a few favorites that really stand out. I decided that I would pick my top 3 for 2013.

I really have to thank BzzAgent, Influenster, and Crowdtap for these great products that I had a chance to sample and thanks to the companies that supplied them with the products to allow me to try out and get these really awesome samples.

There was some really great products this year and it was really hard to come up with my top three. I had to think about what has really made an appearance in my life after getting to try out the products and what has made an impact that I otherwise would not have thought about.

My third choice is Curel Intensive Healing Cream. This lotion is great for dry skin and it became a favorite with the cold winter weather that came very quickly. I wish I had experienced the weather that came after the trial with BzzAgent had finished as the very cold winter weather was very harsh on my skin and really needed this lotion. I loved that it was unscented and a nice thick lotion that did not feel greasy. It really did absorb quickly into my skin and made a huge difference to how my hands and legs compared to how typically they would become dry and flakey with the winter weather.




My second choice is Pilot FriXion, these erasable pens have become a daily item as I love to write in pen and these really stand up to being erasable and do not feel like the awful erasable pens of my childhood. I love these pens so much that I had to go out and purchase it in blue and get a second purple one as I love purple pens. If you like writing in pen and hate scratching out what you write when you make a mistake these are great pens. I know that they came from the 2012 Cosmo Vox Box but they were a item I wrote about in Jan 2013.




My first choice is Vintage Old Navy Tees. I wear these shirts everywhere as I love layering camisoles and these tees. I took advantage of Black Friday and got a few more for half off as the sale was hard to resist purchasing clothes for myself. These shirts are nice and light weight and really hold up to being worn as much as I wear them out. I still have one of the first ones I owned before being given the chance to purchase them.  These really took the top spot as I can be seen wearing these shirts all the time.

This was a great year of samples and I can't wait to see what items will be sampled over the course of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment