Sunday 29 December 2013

Kiss Graduation Polish

I received my awesome Kiss Graduation Polish in my Influenster Rose VoxBox. I love painting my nails so this was a treat to get to try this out as it wasn't just one polish it was three in a kit to create a overall look that stands out.

The Kiss Graduation Polishes come in a nice range of colors; black, blue, pink and gold. I got to try out the gold which they are calling exposure. I'm hoping they come out with more colors. The kit includes directions on how to apply the polishes which makes this so simple.

The three polish kit was a nice change to how I typically only paint my nails with a base coat and would place some type of glitter on top and possibly a clear coat to help the glitter last a bit longer. This had the first polish on the entire nail and have that dry completely. The second polish was over less than half of the nail. This was not meant to dry but to have the third glitter polish blend in with the second. This was a neat way of creating additional texture and make the design feel complete.

I really liked how these three polishes worked together and made an awesome look for my nails. I really wish that it would have lasted longer as it seemed to only last a couple days before it began to chip.

I really recommend the gold as I really loved the overall look that it gave to my nails and it was great getting to try out such a unique idea for nail polish. I wish I was able to find the black but it was sold out when I tried to purchase it during the holidays. These would have been great stocking stuffers as well. I hope that I will be able to find the other colors at some point in the future as they would be great additions to my nail polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment