Monday 2 December 2013

Comfortable feet with Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions

I had a chance to try out Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions
as it was in my 2013 Rose VoxBox from Influenster. These insoles are so soft and fuzzy it feels like the inside of my favorite Minne Tonka shoes, which I am constantly wearing all winter long. These insoles are a delight to experience over standard gel insoles for winter.

These insoles can be a little difficult to cut, so make sure you have a nice sharp pair of scissors, as they are very thick but being so thick is well worth it as they are very fitting of their name of Cozy Cushions. They have a multilayer design insulates against cold and dampness while absorbing perspiration. This feature is great as these insoles are great for winter as they are meant to help keep your feet warm and dry with these layers.

I have to thank Influenster and Dr. Scholl's for Her to get to try out this awesome product for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment