Wednesday 13 August 2014

Aveeno Naturals Targeted Tone Corrector

I am overall surprised with the latest sample sent to try from Influenster. I was given a tube of Aveeno Active Naturals Targeted Tone Corrector.

This sample is a very light and creamy lotion This has a very light scent that is not overpowering and makes it a pleasure to apply. It was light enough that I was comfortable applying my typical make up for the day.


I tried this for about a week with my dark under eyes and saw some slight lightening. I got a bit nervous continuing to apply once I got a tan about a week after I started using the product. I will wait until I am no longer tan to continue trying this product.

Thanks to Influenster I have gotten to try this great new product. #RadiantWithAVEENO

No comments:

Post a Comment