Thursday 16 April 2015

John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo Conditioner and Primer

In my 2015 XO VoxBox, I received John Frieda Frizz Ease Frizz Immunity Shampoo, Conditioner, and Primer. These three products work together to help control your hair from being frizzy and untamable.

I have used John Frieda Frizz Ease Primer before so I knew that when my hair is really uncontrollable that it would help. I have so far had a positive experience with this item. This was the first time that I was using John Frieda Frizz Ease Immunity Shampoo and Conditioner. Overall, the shampoo and conditioner worked well for cleaning my hair like any shampoo and conditioner, but I did find this product to dry out my hair which I am not used to with conditioner as I use a deep conditioner about once a week. I was pleased with the smell of both of these products as it was not over powering. It was interesting being able to try a shampoo an conditioner with the primer. My experience with these the three products was very positive. These products will not become my daily shampoo and conditioner but I will use them once in a while when I need to tame my hair.

Overall these products, were worth trying out as my hair tends to be slightly wavy and frizzy in high humidity.  if you suffer from the very frizzy hair, I suggest giving these products to try.  I could not use these products daily as my thick hair needs consistent conditioning but, they would be used once in a while when I am trying to prevent in my hair being very frizzy.

 I received these products complementary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment