Tuesday 20 January 2015

Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-in Primer

I received a gorgeous Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Eye Shadow + Built-in Primer in Cool Plum from Crowdtap to try out and review.
 I was surprised by how nice the colors work together.
 This is  a new eye shadow that lasts longer and you do not get the creasing that appears in some eye shadows after wearing for a few hours. The primer in the eyeshadow helps make it last so much longer than using just regular eye shadow. As I am used to putting on a primer before I put on my eye shadow this really compares to how long my eye shadow lasts with the primer. I am interested in finding the other variety of colors in this eye shadow as the cool plum colors are quickly becoming one of my favorites.

I loved the witty card that came with this package. It really does feel good to be a tapper and try out the awesome free products provided by Crowdtap.

Thanks again to Crowdtap for letting me take part in trying out these awesome eye shadow colors and letting me voice my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment