Wednesday 12 November 2014

Fekkai Essential Shea Shampoo & Conditioner

I am sorry to say this was one of the most disappointing samples I have received from Influenster. I'm typically raving about how great the samples that I get to try out are. I don't have to love every sample or product that I try and this is one of those products. I am voicing my opinion on this product after giving it a chance.

The Fekkai Essential Shea shampoo and conditioner came in a cute size bottle with the standard Influenster description card and it shows all of the potential products that were being sampled along side of these two. I wish I would have gotten a chance to try some of the other ones to know if it is just the Essential Shea shampoo and conditioner smelled as bad  This shampoo and conditioner smell absolutely terrible. I am sad to say that this product is not worth the money it cost to have a full size of these items. Each individual full size bottle of shampoo and conditioner cost $20. This items is way over priced for the terrible smell these items leave your hair smelling just as bad.


I have to thank Influenster for delivering another sample free of cost. It has been great getting to try out another item for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment